Alan is a business consultant on the Business Acceleration Partners of Montana team. Alan leverage's his experience to Pirenzia's benefit. With Alan’s legal consulting preparation work, Pirenzia is able to quickly draft final documents and apply for grants and certifications knowing that the law is on their side.
Alan’s success lies in his personal relationships and dedication in negotiations and resolving obstacles to business success.
Alan's many accomplishments can be found below:
- MBA & law degree
- Past Manager in Network Administration and Network Maintenance Southwestern Bell Telephone in Houston & Oklahoma City
- Started & owned several businesses, including a company that now has an international presence in fuels additives
- Earned a law degree and has extensive experience representing clients as part of business start-ups, business consulting, mergers and acquisitions, business disputes, mediation, debt workouts, and Chapter 11 business reorganizations
- On the Board of Directors for many non-profit & for-profit businesses
- Lectured on business and legal matters before various groups